All in One – speaking , listening, reading, writing + mock test + mock correction (6 weeks – 48 hours)
All Four Skills – speaking , listening. reading and writing (4 weeks – 32 hours)
Speak and Write – speaking and writing + 2 writing mock test + 2 writing mock test correction (3 weeks – 24 hours)
One to One – Work on the skills you need most help with or why not get help with your mock test(s) (1 hours)
IELTS Online Course Description
The IELTS Online course will help you to develop your four skills e.g. speaking, listening, reading and writing. Furthermore, the IELTS Online preparation course will also help you with tips and techniques for a higher band score. Coursebook and supplementary material will be used from authentic sources to help with your learning. You will also have the opportunity to concentrate on specific skills for further improvement on a one to one basis. For more information, ask your tutor.
This course is aimed for:
- Learners who have a band score of 5.0 in IELTS or have an Intermediate level English Certificate.
- Learners who want to progress to study at university or for work purposes.
- And learners who are prepared to work hard by dedicating their time and taking on board the tutor’s advice.
What to expect on the IELTS Online course
- Live classes where you can get to know your tutor and fellow learners
- Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing skills covered thoroughly
- Mock exams
- Additional learning material will be provided
- Email support also available
How to join the course
- You required to complete the enrolment form for the IELTS Online course by clicking here
- Select the number of weeks then make payment
How to Book the IELTS Exam
LearnEng Academy is not an exam or a test centre. We only provide the IELTS Online preparation courses, in order for you to prepare for the IELTS Test. You will sit the test at an approved exam centre. If you would like to book your IELTS test then click here.
Our LearnEng Academy team are excited to hear from you soon!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 - 36 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes