Life In The UK
Do you want to pass the Life In The UK test for British citizenship? If so, then get in contact now!
We at the LearnEng Academy are ready to help you to succeed and pass your Life In The UK test. We have qualified and experienced teachers, who will help you understand the material. Throughout the duration of the course, you will take 15+ practice tests. This will help build your confidence and improve your understanding in the areas which you may need improving.
The Life In The UK tests are conducted at an approved Home Office centre in Leeds. On completion of the test, if you pass, you will receive your certificate on the day. It is important to keep your certificate safe. For any reason, if you misplace or lose your Life In The UK certificate, a reprint will not be awarded. Therefore, if you miss place your certificate, you will have to repeat the test again.
What To Expect On Your Course
- Materials will be provided for you to make your notes on.
- Maximum 12 students per class to get the most out of the lesson.
- The tutors are Multilingual and highly qualified. The tutors will help you to understand the materials in English, Urdu and Punjabi.
- 15+ practice mock exams.
- There is only one fee until you pass. (The price of this course does not include the exam fees)
- We are delivering the Life In The UK course at number of locations. Get in touch with us before enrolling on the course to check availability at closer venue.
Please take the General English test to check your score.
If you would like to book your Life In The UK test then click here.
We also have a number of exciting courses which could be found on the homepage such as SELT B1, SELT A2 and IELTS Online. If you refer a friend or family, you will receive a £10 voucher.
Our LearnEng Academy team are excited to hear from you soon!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level ESOL Entry 2
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes